It’s come to my attention that I’ve been a really bad blogger, pretty much flaking on everything blog related for the past week or so, in lieu of food taking a back seat to pretty much everything else going on right now. I apologize profusely.
However, my absence doesn’t mean I didn’t eat or cook – I certainly did, and do have so much to talk about. So in the next few days, keep your eyes peeled for:
- my Tuesdays with Dorie assignment this week, making marshmallows! (Actually, I’ll be posting this in a couple of minutes)
- my Jewish inspired meal from this weekend
- my trip report (unfortunately, no pics – I forgot the camera) of my trip to G&R Tavern in Waldo for fried bologna
- my (almost) local German meal that I made here at home
- an update on my progress with the Kitchn’ Cure 2008 – I’m combining the first few weeks together, and am getting there slowly but surely
- and the results of my first attempt at using a pressure cooker!
Thanks for checking up on me, I’m AOK.